You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your residence. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Lakeland home monitoring works
If you select professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security specialists day and night. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your property or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly contact first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel whenever you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring representatives are linked to your residence through your security components. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to help you during your time of need.