Smart home indoor cameras in Lakeland are ideal baby monitors
As pieces of your complete home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and each of your devices with a single app. This gives you versatility and peace of mind as you can monitor your child from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-definition video feed: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-resolution footage of your child. You are even able to watch recorded clips right from your phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may speak to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a restless sleeper. Even better, you can take advantage of the audio feature through your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated alerts sent right to your smartphone.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this benefit is typically for older children, it’s still worth mentioning. With a simple touch of a button, your child can touch base with you by means of cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific bonus. If you see that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and think it might be a little stuffy in the nursery, you may adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You may use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to each of them with one mobile app.
Get Your Lakeland smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Lakeland smart home and benefit from the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can supply. Contact (863) 591-5048 today and learn how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for every member of your family.