Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Lakeland goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will spring to action. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The protocol they adhere to is based on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is of a medical nature, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are dispatched. If you have a break-in - the most frequent sort of event - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these steps to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the command hub. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get a reply, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Support will still be sent even if you're unable to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Lakeland
Get prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Lakeland from Vivint. Dial (863) 591-5048 to begin designing your home’s defense today.